Annual General Meeting
The CoSA Ottawa 4th annual AGM was held on June 16th at 5:30 in St. John’s Church. We would like to extend a thank you to all CoSA-Ottawa Members who attended, and all Members who were unable to attend but continue to support CoSA throughout the year!
The focus of reports at this year’s AGM surrounded the continued success of the CoSA-Ottawa program in the past year despite the financial challenges we encountered. Although cut backs were necessary in certain areas, our volunteers and staff continued to provide good support to our Core Members.
CoSA-Ottawa also elected two new Board Members at the AGM. We are pleased to announce that Sherif Nour and Jason Tree will join the Board of Directors team.
New Members are always welcome – just complete and send in your CoSAOttawa Membership Application form.
CoSA-Ottawa became a registered charity in June 3, 2013. The 2015-2016 Annual Report is the second annual report to highlight our program’s successes and achievements.
Due to the reduction of staff since September 2014 we no longer have the resources to produce regular newsletters. Our Annual Report now replaces these newsletters.
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 5 Issue 1 Summer 2014
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 4 Issue 3 Fall 2013
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 4 Issue 2 Summer 2013
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 4 Issue 1 Winter 2013
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 3 Issue 2 October 2012
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 3 Issue 1 February 2012
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 2 Issue 3 October 2011
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 2 Issue 2 May 2011
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 2 Issue 1 Jan 2011
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 1 Issue 3 Aug 2010
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 1 Issue 2 May 2010
- CoSA Chronicle Vol 1 Issue 1 Feb 2010