Please join our CoSA Community and become a Member of CoSA-Ottawa. To those who are already members – thank you for your continued support!
Membership fees are due annually on April 1st however payment can be made any time prior to or at our Annual General Meeting which is held yearly in June (date to be announced). Members are welcome to attend the Annual General Meeting.
Benefits of becoming a CoSA-Ottawa Member:
- Contribute positively to the safety of the community and assist former offenders in developing a meaningful life;
- Vote for our Board of Directors and changes to our bylaws at Annual General Meetings;
- Receive our annual reports and invitations to attend special events.
- Agree to support the mission and principles of CoSA-Ottawa;
- Must be 21 years of age or older;
- Pay the annual membership fee.
Please take a moment to consider becoming a member of CoSA-Ottawa. The annual membership fees is $25. Payment can be made by cheque, credit card number (by phoning our office) or PayPal. You can find our Membership Application here.